Thursday 2 February 2017

Iran - new trade mark filing requirements

Good friends Saba report details of a change in practice in Iranin their January 2017 newsletter (available here). They say:

"Iran recently announced that a legalized extract from the commercial register is required for new trademark applications and oppositions and must be submitted within 60 days from filing date—a simply signed copy is required at the time of filing, however. As for renewal applications, a notarized extract from the commercial register is sufficient.

Should you have any questions, or require any additional information, please contact us at news@sabaip.com"

1 comment:

  1. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock until I meant LORD ZAKUZA, a friend of mine directed me to him , I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and did exactly as he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful. You can also need his help and here's his contact information. WhatsApp: +1 740 573 9483, Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com, Website: lordzakuzaspells.com

    ReplyDelete